About the Company
Over 11,000 Motorhome Stopovers to discover in Europe!
Over a million motorhomes drive through Europe every year, so it is important that motorhomers are well informed about the nightstops when travelling.
Ignorance concerning matters such as legislation, overnight stops and motorhome service points, causes irritation and reduces the fun of travelling with the motorhome.
Camperstop Europe offers extensive information for motorhomers
- 836 plus pages in full-colour
- 11,078 motorhome stopovers in 27 countries, sorted by region
- 7,751 photographs to illustrate the stopovers
- Clear classification and maps
- All desired facilities can be found in an instant
- All the stopovers are annually checked by inspectors
- GPS-coordinates; overview maps
Description of the motor home stopover includes:
- Number of pitches, GPS coordinates, prices, surface
- Distance to town, beaches, supermarket, restaurants, motorway, public transport
- Availablility of fresh water, grey water dump, chemical toilet disposal, electricity, toilets, showers, Wifi, including prices
- Addresses and websites of local tourist offices and events in the town
- Information about how to pay for service and parking space such as cash, debit or credit card, parking metre or collector.
Link with SatNavs:
- Downloads of the GPS-coordinates of the stopovers are available
Countries covered by Camperstop Europe 2020:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands