About the Company
Kimberley Caravan and Motorhomes has grown to be one of the largest new and used caravan and motorhome outlets in the North East and the East Midlands.
The Darlington branch is located at Burtree Gate at the A68, just off junction 58, A1 and 10 minutes north of Scotch Corner. Located close to both the Pennines and the North Yorkshire Moors.
This branch is also the appointed Hymer and Bailey motorhome and caravan dealer for the North East, offering both sales and service.
Kimberley Caravans achieved a Gold award in the 2015 Practical Caravan Owner Satisfaction Awards.
New Motorhome ranges stocked:
- Autocruise – New Generation Peugeot Boxer/Fiat panel van in metallic silver; new LED daytime running lights, new bold graphic scheme, new 16″ alloy wheels, new Bluetooth radio and some more layouts to extend the range.
- Bailey – All models are built using the patented Alu-Tech bodyshell, including a GRP outer skin for extra durability, which provides the vehicle with numerous benefits of ownership including market-leading thermal insulation, allowing you to holiday all year round.
- Bessacarr – New Generation Fiat chassis cab, stylish black accents to headlights and grill, new daytime running lights, new streamlined low-profile look, new rear GRP panel including LED lights, new “Smart” construction.
- Elddis – Elddis Customers’ needs come first and their goal is to provide you with a home-from-home holiday experience, with everything you need to make the most of your leisure time and holidays.
- Hymer – The semi-integrated motorhome boasts a standard of comfort: a single-level living area floor with cellar compartments underneath, a large garage and a tank for 160 litres of fresh water.
- Swift – Committed to providing exceptional value for money, Swift Group continue to deliver significant increases in specification, ensuring prices remain competitive and boosting overall energy efficiency.
New Caravan ranges stocked:
- Coachman – For 2016 Coachman have reduced weights, Increased specification and remained extremely competitive on prices. The Kimberley Vision has new luxurious soft furnishings and increased specification, making it one of the most desirable caravans around.
- Compass – Compass have introduced new layouts to the Corona and Rallye ranges. They have also reintroduced the popular Kensington range, which will be sold exclusively through branches of Kimberley.
- Hymer – The innovative raum+system gives you even more comfort and space within the same dimensions. Not an inch of the interior is wasted.
- Sterling – Sterling have a new line up of caravans for 2016 with many new innovations and design changes and they have continued to develop the models interior design with new added touches.
- Swift – Swift have a new line up of caravans for 2016 with many new innovations and design changes. The Swift Special Edition has also undergone a major transformation, making it the best equipped S-Line ever.
- Xplore – For 2016 Xplore continues to be the ever popular lightweight entry level caravan. it is still first choice for great value and lightweight caravans.
- Kimberley exclusive caravans are well worth looking at.
- The Compass Kensington range has five models for two to six berths which are based on the Corona. The eight models of the Swift S Line are based on the popular Sprite caravans.There are ten exclusive Coachman Kimberley Vision models to choose from.
If you need storage facilities, Kimberley Darlington has 75 plots built to the Caravan Storage Site Owner’s Association’s (CaSSOA) standard.