About the Company
Geoff Cox is a family business in the motor trade since 1967 originally selling VW and Audi, latterly Ford and Subaru
Since 2003 Geoff Cox has been an important motorhome dealer and in 2013 won Adria Motorhome Dealer of the year.
Geoff Cox Leisure stock new Adria, Sun Living and Wildax as well as a range of used motorhomes.
Adria have been producing motorhomes and caravans since the 1960s
- The A Class Sonic come is in 3 layouts all 4 berth and 7.5m long
- The Adria Coral Supreme has everything you need. It includes Alde hydronic central under-floor heating, multi-media features, sumptuous bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- The Coral Plus is packed with many exciting features and a high level of equipment providing flexible accommodation and all the comfort needed
- The Coral Axess provides comfortable accommodation, practical interiors
- The Low Profile Matrix range comes in three variations of Supreme, Plus or Axess with drop down central beds, 2 or 4 berths and lengths of 7- 7.5m
- The Twin is Adria’s Fiat Ducato Van conversion
- The extra-long wheelbase Twin SLX has the half dinette up front converting to a single together with fixed single beds at the rear
WildAx have produced a range of High Quality Van Conversion based on Citroen, Ford and Mercedes for nearly 20 years.
The ranges are:
- Aurora & Aurora XL
3 Berth on Citroen Relay, 6m & 6.4m long, 3 Seatbelts
- Constellation & Constellation XL
2 Berth on Citroen Relay, 6m & 6.4m long, 2 Seatbelts
2 Berth on Mercedes Sprinter, 7m long, 2 Seatbelts
2 Berth on Citroen Relay, 6.4m long, 2 Seatbelts
4 Berth on Ford Transit Custom, 5m long, 5 Seatbelts
2 Berth, on Citroen Relay, 5m long, 4 Seatbelts
4 Berth (2 Bunks) on Citroen Relay, 6.4m long, 4 Seatbelt
4 Berth on Ford Transit Custom, 5.4m long, 4 Seatbelts
Geoff Cox has full servicing facilities and a full range of accessories.