About the Company
Driver Developments offer driver training to suit most needs from the complete beginner to somebody who is just looking for a refresher lesson.
They also offer various levels of trailer training from the complete novice to towing or somebody who now needs to pass their B+E test.
Driver Developments can offer various courses tailored to individual needs.
- Driver Developments provide professional trailer training courses in Worksop and the surrounding areas that have been designed to suit the needs of both private and commercial customer. Ideal for those looking to gain the necessary training to complete the B+E element of their UK driving licence.
- Their trailer towing courses in cover all aspects of trailer towing such as safety, reversing and the tuition of a highly experienced and professional instructor.
- Whether you are a complete beginner that has never towed before, you can book from a range of courses to suit you.
- The training provided is guaranteed to meet the B+E trailer license standards and prepare you to pass your test in confidence.
- All drivers that are looking to tow from a range of vehicles may be required to take the Category B+E test for towing a trailer or caravan weighing over 750kg. These vehicles include Caravans, Livestock, Horseboxes, Plant vehicles and Boat trailer.
- C1 Training, medium goods vehicle (7500kg)
- For anybody who is looking to drive a larger vehicle or looking to start their career as a paramedic this course and driving test will give you the correct entitlement C1
- Driver Developments can also offer C1+E (trailer) as well as D1 and D
Driver Developments is owned and run by John Moore, boasting several years experience of driver training. John is registered with the DVSA as a Driving Instructor.
All Driver Developments instructors are fully CRB checked, giving you peace of mind when booking a driver training course.