About the Company
Geoff Cox is a family business in the motor trade since 1967 originally selling VW and Audi, latterly Ford and Subaru
Since 2003 Geoff Cox has been an important motorhome dealer and in 2013 won Adria Motorhome Dealer of the year.
Geoff Cox Leisure stock new Adria, Sun Living and Eura Mobil as well as a range of used motorhomes.
Eura Mobil Motorhomes are incomparable all season motorhomes for quality reliability and functionality.
The motorhomes feature lightweight architecture and weight saving materials. They are Watertight with all round FRP body protection using wood free and screw free bonded connection.
All models have first class decorative fittings and high quality timber giving excellent Insulation against cold, heat and sound, making them suitable for use all year round.
First Class Comfort, Easy to clean and Easy to Repair
The Activa One
- 3500kg gross weight with upto 600kg payload and a 37cm high double floor
- Three Layouts:
- 630LS – 6.4m long, five berth;
- 650VB – 6.4m, six berth;
- 690HB 7m, four berth
The Terrestra Alcove
- Three Layouts
- 570HS – 5.98m long, four berth;
- H690HB – 7.06m long four berth;
- 770EB – 8.3m long, six berth
The Profila T Mondial
- Low Profile Semi Integrated in eight layouts
- 5.99m up to 7.41m long, two or four berth central rear or corner fixed beds
- Only 2.9m high with a double floor and 3500kg gross weight.
- Seven layouts 6.99m and 7.41m all four berth with fixed rear bed and pull down front bed.
Adria have been producing motorhomes and caravans since the 1960s
- The Adria Coral Supreme has everything you need. It includes Alde hydronic central under-floor heating, multi-media features, sumptuous bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- The Coral Plus is packed with many exciting features and a high level of equipment providing flexible accommodation and all the comfort needed
- The Coral Axess provides comfortable accommodation, practical interiors
- The Matrix range comes in three variations of Supreme, Plus or Axess
- The Twin is Adria’s Fiat Ducato Van conversion
- The extra-long wheelbase Twin SLX has the half dinette up front converting to a single together with fixed single beds at the rear
Geoff Cox has full servicing facilities and a full range of accessories.