About the Company
From Compass there are two motorhome ranges: Avantgarde and Avantgarde Campervans
Every Coachbuilt Motorhome is built using the SoLiD construction method.
SoLiD Construction has been developed, tried and tested over several years and
all Compass motorhomes come backed by a 10 Year Water Ingress and Body Integrity Warranty.
SoLiD is strong, SoLiD is light, SoLiD is dry
The Avantgarde Range consists of six models all based on the Low Line Peugeot Boxer Chassis.
All models now feature the new Whale Complete Heat system, new Dometic Midi Heki rooflights, a new Thetford cooker, an improved exterior door and many other features.
- Avantgarde 115 is a 5.7m long two berth, 3300kg gross weight
- Avantgarde 155 is a 7m long four berth, 3500kg gross weight
- Avantgarde 175 is a 7m long two berth, 3500kg gross weight
- Avantgarde 185 is a 7.3m long four berth, 3500kg gross weight
- Avantgarde 194 is a 7.3m long four berth, 3500kg gross weight
- Avantgarde 196 is a 7.3m long six berth, 3500kg gross weight
The Avantgarde Campervan Range consists of three models all based on the Fiat Ducato with an Automatic gearbox option.
All models feature a 25 litre underfloor gas tank, 90 litre fresh water tank and the new Whale heating system. All models have a 3500kg gross weight and are 5.99m long
- Avantgarde CV20 is a two berth with a large rear lounge
- Avantgarde CV40 is a three berth with four seatbelts and front dinette
- Avantgarde CV60 is a two berth with a unique semi fixed rear double bed
- Avantgarde CV80 is a four berth with a pop-top upstairs bedroom
Just use the website link opposite for lots more details