The New Bailey Autograph
Launched on Friday was the 2020 third generation Bailey Autograph
The main features:
- Available in eight popular layouts including new fixed bed and fixed island bed variants, with and without dedicated rear travel seats
- On a Peugeot Boxer cab with 160bhp 2.0 Blue Hdi engine combined with a lightweight AL-KO AMC chassis, and high performance GRP skinned Alu-Tech bodyshell
- Crash-tested vehicle design maximises safety of all occupants when travelling
- Striking new exterior look with the introduction of a ‘Graphite’ coloured cab, ‘Slate Grey’ side walls, new ‘Diamond Cut’ style alloy wheels and metallic graphics scheme
- Exquisite interior styling, with a new interface design, furniture profiles and soft furnishing schemes to give vehicles that unmistakeable touch of class
- A fully specified Alde programmable heating system combines with market leading insulation, courtesy of the Alu-Tech body shell, to make the new Autograph a motorhome for all seasons
- Five-star specification, with no hidden extras, now include a Thule wind-out awning, a Dometic reversing camera and the Dometic 10-Series 153-litre refrigerator with universal door mechanism as standard equipment
- Models from the new Autograph range will begin arriving on Approved Bailey Retailer forecourts from next month. The full eight-model range will also be on display at the Motorhome & Caravan Show from Tuesday 15th October.
Visit www.baileyofbristol.co.uk for more information about the Bailey product ranges, to download a product brochure or to find your nearest Bailey retailer. For the latest Bailey news, follow Bailey on either Facebook @Baileycaravansandmotorhomes, Twitter @BaileyofBristol or Instagram @BaileyofBristol.